Monday 31 October 2011

Tactical big pike fishing

Tuesday November 29th - Tactical Big Pike Fishing - Julian Chidgey

This should be an evening not to miss! We are very pleased to welcome Julian to our new venue to give us his brand new talk and slideshow.

At the age of 28 Julian has already lifted the Drennan cup, has a monthly series in the UK’s best-selling angling title and works as a consultant for Fox International and Richworth. Well known for his predator catches. Julian will be showing us his approach to locating and catching big pike from waters as diverse as tiny drains all the way through to massive lochs and even the brackish water of the Baltic Sea!

With an in depth look at tackle, rigs, baits and location, there should be something for everyone.

Julian said ‘I’m looking forward to bringing my brand new slide show to the Devon PAC region. I will be bringing the pike tackle that I use along with me on the night, and will be talking in-depth about my approach for big pike. My sponsors will also ensure that there are some great prizes for the raffle’.

All meets will now take place downstairs at THE MILL ON THE EXE (Bonhay road, Exeter EX4 3AB). Meet at 7pm, talks begin 7:30. All are welcome: £2 PAC members/ £3 Non Members

No comments:

Post a Comment