Monday 20 September 2010

Newsletter


As we dont have an e-mail address for all the regions members we have decided to step back into the dark ages and send out a newsletter via the postal service! My daughter is folding letters and putting them in envelopes as I write this. I have used the official PAC membership list to get everybodys address, so as long as you are up to date on that list you should receive your newsletter within the next couple of days certainly before the end of this week I would hope. If you havent received your copy by the weekend then please e-mail me with your membership number and address.
Plans are also afoot for a couple of matches/competitions in the next couple of months including the resurrection of the South-West regional trophy, so check the blog regularly for more details. Anyway I look forward to seeing everybody at the first meeting of the new season.

No comments:

Post a Comment